TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Master Planner responsible for leading and developing a growing functional area to include procurement and planning teams. Focus of the role will include owning capacity planning, forecasting, raw material supply procurement strategy, and schedule adherence to meet long term growth and profitability targets. This role will serve as the point of contact for all schedules within the organization and work closely with Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, R&D, and Commercial to develop, improve, and sustain production to help us take the next steps forward in our growth cycle.
- Establish and implement inventory and shipment master schedules.
- Plan and manage long term production schedules to meet customer requirements and best utilize manufacturing capability.
- Analyze customer orders, market forecasts, and trend analysis to ensure the resources, capacity, and the flow path can meet demands.
- Monitor and adjust daily, weekly, and monthly schedules based on production and sales performance. Analyze work order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Organize and facilitate weekly scheduling meeting to drive improved performance in schedule readiness and schedule adherence metrics for the site.
- Provide guidance and trending information to buyers to optimize stock position of raw materials.
- Participate in the development of a high performing culture focused on critical KPIís such as: Revenue, On-Time Delivery (OTD), Schedule adherence, and Quality/First Time Pass.
- Review and plan requirements for acceptable inventory, find and evaluate raw material supply sources, coordinate procurement efforts, and determine the level of need for the procured items.
- Develop processes and tools to trend supply chain efficiencies and opportunities to provide and drive actionable information
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
- Hire and retain key talent to meet strategic and tactical goals and KPIís.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelorís degree in business, engineering, life sciences, or a related field, with 5+ years of relevant experience in master planning or master coordinating.
- Experience as a cross-functional leader with demonstrated results in life sciences/chemistry manufacturing operations.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, such as NetSuite, and Microsoft Office products required.
- CPIM/APICS certification strongly preferred.
- Experience with cGMP preferred.
- Experience scheduling both non-recurring and recurring production needs.
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ICH Q7, ISO 9001, and/or ISO 13485 requirements a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage stress and balance competing demands in a high throughput environment.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.