Validation Technician - Temporary
TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking TEMPORARY HELP for a Validation Technician who is responsible for writing and executing validations under supervision. This position will also coordinate validation activities with other functions.
- Responsible for writing validation protocols.
- Responsible for execution of validations and re-validations.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on validation project status.
- Apply expertise in current validation requirements by FDA and industry standards.
- Interface with and coordinate activities of validation with internal and external customers.
- Interact with all other facets of the organization to facilitate protocol execution as necessary.
- Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities for the position.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a Life Science discipline preferred but not required. Equivalent experience acceptable.
- 2 to 5 years' experience in related field of work within the pharmaceutical industry and familiarity with FDA regulated biotechnology or drug validation requirements.
- Experience executing facility, equipment, and computer validation projects for GMP environment.
- Familiar with data logger equipment.
- Able to understand diagrams and drawings
- Technical knowledge of validation terminology like Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Process Qualification.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Submit resumes to: email@example.com