Biotin-16-Aminoallyl-2'-dUTP - (N-5001)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||7,100 Lmol-1cm-1 at 290 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C32H52N7O18P3S (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||947.80 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||Biotin-16-dUTP, Biotin-16-AA-dUTP|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Base Analog(s)||Thymidine, Uridine|
|Nucleotide Category||Biotin Labeled|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Green, Nathaniel M.; Moody, Krishna-Sulayman; Debatis, Michelle; Marshak-Rothstein, Ann . Activation of autoreactive B cells by endogenous TLR7 and TLR3 RNA ligands.
- Kent, Tatiana; Mateos-Gomez, Pedro A.; Sfeir, Agnel; Pomerantz, Richard T. . Polymerase ÃŽÂ¸ is a robust terminal transferase that oscillates between three different mechanisms during end-joining.
- Hoang, Trung M.; Kent, Tatiana; Pomerantz, Richard T. . Modification of 3' Terminal Ends of DNA and RNA Using DNA Polymerase ÃŽÂ¸ Terminal Transferase Activity.
- Sheynkman, GM;Tuttle, KS;Laval, F;Tseng, E;Underwood, JG;Yu, L;Dong, D;Smith, ML;Sebra, R;Willems, L;Hao, T;Calderwood, MA;Hill, DE;Vidal, M; . ORF Capture-Seq as a versatile method for targeted identification of full-length isoforms
- Hoang, TM;Kent, T;Pomerantz, RT; . Modification of 3' Terminal Ends of DNA and RNA Using DNA Polymerase ? Terminal Transferase Activity.
- Sheynkman, GM;Tuttle, KS;Tseng, E;Underwood, JG; . ORF Capture-Seq: a versatile method for targeted identification of full-length isoforms
- Hoang, TM;Kent, T;Pomerantz, RT; . Modification of 3'Terminal Ends of DNA and RNA Using DNA Polymerase ? Terminal Transferase Activity