Manufacturing Associate II
- BS degree in life sciences or related field.
- Perform routine production tasks, such as transcription, digest, PCR, and purification
- Review and approve manufacturing data and batch records
- Onboard and qualify new equipment and processes
- Execute change orders, deviations, CAPAs, and NCMRs
- Collaborate with development teams to lead improvement projects
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), 5S, and standard operating procedures
- Answer employee questions regarding policies, benefits, and procedures, etc.
TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate II who will produce research and clinical TriLink Biotechnologies is seeking a Manufacturing Associate II. As part of the mRNA team at TriLink Biotechnologies, this individual will lead projects in a growing functional area. Focus of the role will include owning capacity, productivity, and continuous improvement efforts to meet long-term growth and profitability targets. The role will work closely with other Manufacturing areas, Quality, Planning, and R&D to develop, improve, and sustain production.
TriLink Biotechnologies is a rapidly growing biotech firm in San Diego, CA that offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
TriLink is an EEO Employer.
- BS degree in a scientific field, preferably in molecular biology with 3+ years life science industry experience
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ICH Q7, ISO 9001, and /or ISO 13485 requirements a plus
- Experience with enterprise systems such as MES/NetSuite
- Experience with sample preparation for Next Gen Sequencing
- Experience with automation
- Strong multi-tasking abilities to complete activities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Results driven self-starter
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills applied to investigations
- Self-motivated and able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to manage stress and balance competing demands in a high throughput environment
- Project Management skills and experience in managing multiple projects
- Proficient in the design and delivery of presentations
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other applications as needed