6 BOC HNA
TriLink applies its Chromalink® technology to peptide conjugation for linking peptides to any biomolecule or surface to improve purification, detection, delivery, or targeting. 6-BOC-HNA is used to incorporate BOC-protected HyNic (6-hydrazinonicotinamide) moieties onto peptides during solid or solution phase synthesis or onto a small molecule, surface, or polymer where acid-labile protection is required. It can be coupled to the N-terminal amino group as the last step in the synthesis, prior to cleavage, or coupled to the side-chain of a Lys residue which was introduced using an appropriately orthogonally protected derivative such as Lys(ivDde) or Lys(Mtt). The linker requires activation for incorporation during peptide synthesis. HyNic-modified peptides are readily conjugated to 4FB-modified biomolecules.
Download Paper: "A New Generation of Peptide Conjugation Products"
Any peptide of interest can be conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface using Chromalink® technology based on innovative heterobifunctional linkers.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is incorporated into your peptide of interest through primary amines during solid phase synthesis.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to a biomolecule, carrier, or surface through primary amines on proteins, oligos, peptides, carbohydrates, or surfaces.
- HyNic-modified peptide is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule, carrier, or surface to form conjugate.
The result is a peptide-biomolecule conjugate with a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
- Simple – Conjugation and immobilization is accomplished by simply adding the HyNic-peptide to the 4FB biomolecule or surface
- Flexible - HyNic linker can be incorporated on N-terminus, internally, or C-terminus
- Specificity – HyNic-peptides link only to 4FB-modified biomolecules
- Rapid and Efficient - Conjugation and immobilization is stoichiometrically efficient
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- Cleavable Options – HyNic-peptides can be conjugated to proteins, oligonucleotides, and carbohydrates with cleavable and non-cleavable 4FB-linkers
- 6 BOC-HNA (Cat. Nos. S-3003-100 and S-3003-500)
- 6 BOC-HyNic-OSu (Cat. Nos. S-3002-100 and S-3002-250)
- 6 FMOC-HNA (Cat. Nos. S-3004-100, S-3004-250, and S-3004-500)
- 6 FMOC-HNA-OSu (Cat. No. S-3001-100)
- 6 FMOC Lysine (Cat. Nos. S-3034-100 and S-3034-500)
- Zhang Y, Xiao L, Chordia MD, Locke LW, Williams MB, Berr SS, Pan D. Neutrophil targeting heterobivalent SPECT imaging probe: cFLFLF-PEG-TKPPR-99mTc. Bioconjug Chem. 2010;21(10):1788-93. Link
- Blanco-Canosa JB, Medintz IL, Farrell D, Mattoussi H, Dawson PE. Rapid Covalent Ligation of Fluorescent Peptides to Water Solubilized Quantum Dots. Journal of the American Chemical Society 2010;132(29):10027-33. Link
- Faintuch BL, Teodoro R, Duatti A, Muramoto E, Faintuch S, Smith CJ. Radiolabeled bombesin analogs for prostate cancer diagnosis: preclinical studies. Nuclear medicine and biology 2008;35(4):401-411. Link
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.
Email a Friend