High biotin-binding streptavidin agarose
The Streptavidin Agarose Ultra Performance™ provides high biotin binding at a low price. We used Chromalink® technology coupled with a 6% highly crosslinked agarose to boost the biotin binding capacity of the high specific activity streptavidin. This ideal combination provides a biotin binding capacity of >330 nmol/mL of resin—one of the highest loading-capacity products currently available. Use TriLink'sStreptavidin Agarose Ultra Performance™ for improved recovery of any biotinylated biomolecule and you can lower nonspecific binding, lower costs, and get better results.
Application Note: How to Capture More Antigen
Comparative Binding Data
- High binding capacity - Higher biotin binding capacity at >20% lower price
- Crosslinked agarose - TriLink's proprietary linker enables higher binding capacity, lower background, and less leaching
- Multiple sizes - Available in 2 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, and bulk quantities
- Immobilization of biotinylated biomolecules or drugs
- ChIP, cell capture, and others
- Cell-surface labeling with biotinylation reagents, followed by precipitation with streptavidin
- Recovery of biotinylated DNA for dideoxy sequencing
Please email us
or call 800.863.6801 for bulk orders
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.