NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads 1.0 μm
Linker-activated beads for easy user-designed immobilization
NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads provide a high surface area containing primary amino groups to enable easy modification with any water-soluble NHS-ester, such as TriLink's Sulfo-S-4FB linker (Cat. No. S-1008). Using Chromalink™ technology, you can immobilize HyNic-modifed peptides, oligonucleotides, and antibodies. NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads are 1.0 micron-sized, super-paramagnetic, hydrophobic, and polymer–encapsulated (no exposed iron), with a fast (<2 min) magnetic response time. They are stable in colloidal form and in detergents. The primary amino groups enable easy and efficient reactivity with water-soluble NHS esters. The NanoLink™ Amino Magnetic Beads are ideal for covalent immobilization of biomolecules for affinity purification applications.
- User-Designed Scheme – Amine-reactive towards water-soluble NHS-esters
- High Performance – Supported by high surface area and low nonspecific binding
- Fast (<2 min) Response Time – Saves time and accommodates viscous samples
- Design your own beads by reacting with any water-soluble NHS-ester.
- Automated, high-throughput immobilization processes that use 96-well magnets to affect multiplex binding and separation of defined biomolecules.
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.
Email a Friend