NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads 1.0 μm
Linker-activated beads for easy user-designed immobilization
NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads provide a high surface area activated with TriLink's 4FB linker to enable easy covalent immobilization for user-defined, high-performance affinity purification schemes. NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads are 1.0 micron-sized, super-paramagnetic, hydrophobic, and polymer–encapsulated (no exposed iron), with a fast (<2 min) magnetic response time. They are stable in colloidal form and in detergents. The 4FB linker enables easy and efficient immobilization of any biomolecule premodified with TriLink's complementary HyNic linker (Cat. No. S-1002-105) using Chromalink™ technology. HyNic-modifed peptides, oligonucleotides, and antibodies form a strong and stable conjugate bond with NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads. The NanoLink™ 4FB Magnetic Beads are validated and optimized for use with high-throughput magnetic platforms as well as for simple benchtop magnetic stands.
- User-Designed Scheme – 4FB linker is ready to immobilize your biomolecule of interest
- High Performance – Supported by high surface area and low nonspecific binding
- Fast (<2 min) Response Time – Saves time and accommodates viscous samples
- Design your own affinity purification scheme with your biomolecule of interest.
- Capture, immobilization, and separation of HyNic-modified biomolecules such as proteins, peptides, antibodies, DNA, RNA oligonucleotides, and/or oligosaccharides.
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.
Email a Friend