10X TurboLink™ Catalyst Buffer is used to catalyze Chromalink™ technology, which includes a bond formation between HyNic-modified biomolecules and 4FB-modified biomolecules. In the presence of TurboLink Catalyst the conjugation reaction is complete in 1-2 hours. The active ingredient, aniline, is delivered in 100 mM concentration, a final concentration of 10 mM is sufficient for optimal reaction conditions. This reagent is particularly useful for conjugations of large biomolecules; antibodies, proteins, enzymes, and surfaces.
10X TurboLink Catalyst Buffer is recommended for all HyNic-4FB conjugation reactions and is supplied in the following kits:
- Protein-Protein Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9010-1)
- Protein-Oligonucleotide Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9011-1)
- HRP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9002-001)
- AP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9105-001)
- R-PE Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (A-9001-006)
- R-PE-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9002-002)
Chromalink™ technology is an innovative, catalyzed, UV-traceable, heterobifunctional linker technology that offers greater efficiency and yield in a considerably simpler method for linking any two biomolecules together e.g. proteins, oligos, or peptides regardless of molecular weight.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 1 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to biomolecule 2 through primary amines (-NH2) on the amino acid, lysine, or on the N-terminus.
- HyNic-modified biomolecule 1 is incubated with 4FB-modified biomolecule 2 in a catalyzed conjugation reaction. The conjugation time is considerably reduced with the presence of the TurboLink catalyst.
The result is two biomolecules conjugated through a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.