Zeba Desalting Columns contain a high-performance desalting resin that offers exceptional desalting and protein-recovery characteristics compared to other commercially available resins. These 0.5 mL Zeba Columns desalt 70-200 uL of material each. Samples containing as low as 0.25 mg/ml of protein can be processed, providing exceptional protein recovery and > 95% retention of salts and other small molecules (<7 kDa). Zeba Desalting Columns are recommended for processing compounds > 7 kDa.
TriLink offers Zeba Desalting Columns in the following kits and products:
- ChromaLink™ Biotin Protein-Labeling Kit (Cat. No. B-9007-105K)
- AP-Antibody All-in-One Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. A-9105-001)
- Allophycocyanin (APC)-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9903-001)
- ChromaLink™ One-Shot Antibody Biotinylation Kit (Cat. No. B-9007-009K)
- ChromaLink™ Digoxigenin One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit (Cat. No. B-9014-009K)
- Fluorescein One-Shot Antibody Labeling Kit (Cat. No. F-9001-009K)
- R-PE-Antibody Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. P-9002-002)
- Protein-Protein Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9010-1)
- Protein-Oligo Conjugation Kit (Cat. No. S-9011-1)
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.