Epitope tags are short 10-15 amino acid sequences fused to a recombinant protein to enable surveillance by commonly-available antibodies to the epitope tag. TriLink's PepLink Linkable Peptides enable tagging of non-recombinant proteins with popular epitope tags for immunocytochemistry or cellular trafficking. The linkable HyNic-(His)6 epitope tag provides a non-biotin based, affinity tagging method for the soft-release or detection of tagged non-recombinant proteins.
Download Paper: "A New Generation of Peptide Conjugation Products"
TriLink applies its Chromalink™ technology for conjugation of the epitope tag to non-recombinant proteins. TriLink's PepLink epitope tags are pre-activated with TriLink's HyNic linker and can be readily conjugated to non-recombinant proteins modified with the 4FB linker.
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker is added to PepLink epitope tag during solid phase synthesis.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to your protein of interest with a 4FB reagent.
- The HyNic-modified PepLink epitope tag is incubated with the 4FB-modified protein to form conjugate.
The result is an epitope tagged-protein conjugate with a UV-traceable, stable bond (bis-arylhydrazone) with measurable absorbance at 354 nm.
- Specificity – HyNic-peptides link only to 4FB-modified biomolecules
- Rapid and Efficient - Conjugation and immobilization is stoichiometrically efficient
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- Solution – Alternative to fusion proteins or recombinant technology
- 6xHis Tag-HyNic (Cat. Nos. SP-E001-005 and SP-E001-010)
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.