APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit
No chromatography required
The APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit offers an innovative conjugation based on Chromalink™ technology that delivers greater than 95% conversion of antibody to conjugate. The kit includes everything needed to make two direct-labeled APC-antibody conjugates from 500 µg of any user-supplied antibody.
How it works
Chromalink™ technology is based on the use of two complementary heterobifunctional linkers:
- S-HyNic (succinimidyl-6-hydrazino-nicotinamide) linker, an NHS-ester, reacts with lysine residues, incorporating HyNic functional groups (hydrazinonicotinamide) onto the antibody.
- S-4FB (succinimidyl-4-formylbenzamide) linker is conjugated to APC, providing a pre-activated APC called 4FB-APC.
- HyNic-modified antibody is incubated with pre-activated 4FB-APC, leading to conversion of the antibody to conjugate, through stable bis-arylhydrazone bonds.
APC-Antibody Conjugation Kit Advantages
- Quantifiable – Conjugate bond is UV-traceable for simple and direct quantification
- High Purity – Easy spin-column purification columns deliver highly purified conjugates
- Gentle – Amine-reactive chemistry leaves antibodies intact - no reducing reagents
- Easy-to-Use – Protocols and calculators provided to determine MSR
- Versatile – Compatible with western, ELISA, or IHC applications
Not for resale without express written permission. Not for use in humans. No license under any patent or patent pending is granted or implied by the purchase of any TriLink product. TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser’s sole responsibility.
Email a Friend