SHNH Crosslinker (HyNic for Technitium Labeling)
SHNH (Succinimidyl 6-hydraziniumnicotinate hydrochloride) is used to incorporate HyNic (6-hydrazinonicotinamide) linkers on proteins, peptides and other amine-containing molecules for technetium-99M (Tc-99M) labeling. SHNH is a bifunctional linker that incorporates HyNic through their amino group via activated ester. HyNic groups were developed to link Tc-99M to proteins for in vivo imaging.
- Nie Y, Günther M, Gu Z, Wagner E. Pyridylhydrazone-based PEGylation for pH-reversible lipopolyplex shielding. Biomaterials 2011;32(3):858-69. Epub 2010 Oct 27. Link
- Malviya G, D'Alessandria C, Bonanno E, Vexler V, Massari R, Trotta C, Scopinaro F, Dierckx R, Signore A. Radiolabeled Humanized Anti-CD3 Monoclonal Antibody Visilizumab for Imaging Human T-Lymphocytes. Journal of Nuclear Medicine 2009;50(10):1683. Link
- Fella C, Walker GF, Ogris M, Wagner E. Amine-reactive pyridylhydrazone-based PEG reagents for pH-reversible PEI polyplex shielding. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 2008;34(4-5):309-320. Link
- Fella C. Dynamic and effective gene vectors via pH-sensitive PEG-shielding. 2008. Doctoral thesis, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet-Muenchen. 101 p. Link
- Fredriksson S, Horecka J, Brustugun OT, Schlingemann J, Koong AC, Tibshirani R, Davis RW. Multiplexed proximity ligation assays to profile putative plasma biomarkers relevant to pancreatic and ovarian cancer. Clin Chem. 2008 Mar;54(3):582-9. Link
Products and materials supplied by Solulink are for the purchaser's internal research use only. Internal research use only for scientific investigation performed at the purchaser's organization. Solulink material may not be used for any diagnostic, therapeutic or commercial use without a license from Solulink. Commercial purpose means any use for which you are compensated including any use in the manufacture of a product, information or data sale or any resale, repackaging or other transfer for consideration. Commercial licenses are available, please inquire.
Email a Friend