CleanAmp® PCR 2X Master Mix - (L-5101)
Starting at $96.00
A convenient, ready-to-use 2X reaction pre-mix powered by TriLink Hot Start technology, CleanAmp®. Simply add primers and template DNA.The CleanAmp® PCR 2X Master Mix contains CleanAmp® dNTPs and Taq DNA Polymerase in reaction buffer for standard PCR. Tested in a standardized PCR assay.
|Composition||CleanAmp™ dNTPs and Taq DNA Polymerase in reaction buffer for standard PCR|
|Recommended Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Application||In vitro Diagnostic (IVD), Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT) & Analyte Specific Reagents (ASR), PCR & RT-PCR|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanAmp For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleanamp-research-license.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Paul, Natasha; Yee, Joyclyn . PCR incorporation of modified dNTPs: the substrate properties of biotinylated dNTPs
- Koukhareva, Inna; Lebedev, Alexandre . 3'-Protected 2'-Deoxynucleoside 5'-Triphosphates as a Tool for Heat-Triggered Activation of Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Le, Tony; Ashrafi, Elena Hidalgo; Paul, Natasha . Enhancing multiplex PCR efficiency using Hot Start dNTPs
- Le, Tony; Paul, Natasha . Improved PCR flexibility with Hot Start dNTPs
- Court, Franck; Miro, Julie; Braem, Caroline; Lelay-Taha, Marie-Noëlle; Brisebarre, Audrey; Atger, Florian; Gostan, Thierry; Weber, Michaël; Cathala, Guy; Forné, Thierry . Modulated contact frequencies at gene-rich loci support a statistical helix model for mammalian chromatin organization.
- Court, Franck; Baniol, Marion; Hagege, Hélène; Petit, Julie Sandrine; Lelay-Taha, Marie-Noëlle; Carbonell, Françoise; Weber, Michael; Cathala, Guy; Forne, Thierry . Long-range chromatin interactions at the mouse Igf2/H19 locus reveal a novel paternally expressed long non-coding RNA.