CleanCap® EGFP mRNA - (L-7601)
The EGFP mRNA will express an enhanced version of the green fluorescent protein, originally isolated from the jellyfish, Aequorea victoria. EGFP is a commonly used direct detection reporter in mammalian cell culture, yielding bright green fluorescence with an emission peak at 509 nm.
This mRNA is capped using CleanCap, TriLink's proprietary co-transciptional capping method, which results in the naturally occuring Cap 1 structure with high capping efficiency. It is polyadenylated and optimized for mammalian systems. It mimics a fully processed mature mRNA.
Sold for research use only under license from Life Technologies.
|Purity||Passes Agarose Gel Mobility|
|Base Composition||Unmodified bases|
|Buffer||1 mM Sodium Citrate pH 6.4|
|Conversion Factor||40 µg/OD260|
|Recommended Storage||At or below -40°C|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap®Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein mRNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Mutant GFP mRNA These products are sold with a Limited Use Label License under sublicense with Life Technologies, Inc. Please review Limited License at trilinkbiotech.com/gfp-label-license.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Castanotto, Daniela; Lin, Min; Kowolik, Claudia; Koch, Troels; Hansen, Bo Rode; Oerum, Henrik; Stein, Cy A. . Protein Kinase C-ÃŽÂ± is a Critical Protein for Antisense Oligonucleotide-mediated Silencing in Mammalian Cells.
- Carlsten, Mattias; Levy, Emily; Karambelkar, Amrita; Li, Linhong; Reger, Robert; Berg, Maria; Peshwa, Madhusudan V.; Childs, Richard W. . Efficient mRNA-Based Genetic Engineering of Human NK Cells with High-Affinity CD16 and CCR7 Augments Rituximab-Induced ADCC against Lymphoma and Targets NK Cell Migration toward the Lymph Node-Associated Chemokine CCL19.
- Luo, X.; Li, B.; Zhang, X.; Zhao, W.; Bratasz, A.; Deng, B.; McComb, D. W.; Dong, Y. . Dual-functional lipid-like nanoparticles for delivery of mRNA and MRI contrast agents.
- Dharmalingam, Priya; Rachamalla, Hari Krishna R.; Lohchania, Brijesh; Bandlamudi, Bhanuprasad; Thangavel, Saravanabhavan; Murugesan, Mohankumar K.; Banerjee, Rajkumar; Chaudhuri, Arabinda; Voshavar, Chandrashekhar; Marepally, Srujan . Green Transfection: Cationic Lipid Nanocarrier System Derivatized from Vegetable Fat, Palmstearin Enhances Nucleic Acid Transfections.
- Kauffman, Kevin J.; Oberli, Matthias A.; Dorkin, J. Robert; Hurtado, Juan E.; Kaczmarek, James C.; Bhadani, Shivani; Wyckoff, Jeff; Langer, Robert; Jaklenec, Ana; Anderson, Daniel G. . Rapid, Single-Cell Analysis and Discovery of Vectored mRNA Transfection InÃ‚Â Vivo with a loxP-Flanked tdTomato Reporter Mouse.
- Olden, Brynn R.; Cheng, Yilong; Yu, Jonathan L.; Pun, Suzie H. . Cationic polymers for non-viral gene delivery to human T cells.
- Wu, CC;Peterson, A;Zinshteyn, B;Regot, S;Green, R; . Ribosome Collisions Trigger General Stress Responses to Regulate Cell Fate
- Schmiderer, L;Subramaniam, A; . Efficient and nontoxic biomolecule delivery to primary human hematopoietic stem cells using nanostraws
- Ayad, C;Libeau, P;Lacroix-Gimon, C;Ladavi . LipoParticles: Lipid-Coated PLA Nanoparticles Enhanced In Vitro mRNA Transfection Compared to Liposomes
- Li, L;Long, J;Sang, Y;Wang, X;Zhou, X;Pan, Y;Cao, Y;Huang, H;Yang, Z;Yang, J;Wang, S; . Rational preparation and application of a mRNA delivery system with cytidinyl/cationic lipid
- Linares-Fern . Combining an optimized mRNA template with a double purification process allows strong expression of in
- Ahn, M;Song, J;Hong, B; . Facile Synthesis of N-Doped Graphene Quantum Dots as Novel Transfection Agents for mRNA and pDNA
- Zhang, C;Delawary, M;Huang, P;Korchak, JA;Suda, K;Zubair, AC; . IL-10 mRNA Engineered MSCs Demonstrate Enhanced Anti-Inflammation in an Acute GvHD Model
- Palacio-Casta . Mimicking the Biology of Engineered Protein and mRNA Nanoparticle Delivery Using a Versatile Microfluidic Platform
- Meyer, RA;Patrick Hussmann, G;Peterson, NC;Luis Santos, J;Tuesca, AD; . A scalable and robust cationic lipid/polymer hybrid nanoparticle platform for mRNA delivery
- Loo, J;Sicher, I;Goff, A;Kim, O;Clary, N;Alexeev, A;Sulchek, T;Zamarayeva, A;Han, S;Calero-Garcia, M; . Microfluidic transfection of mRNA into human primary lymphocytes and hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells using ultra-fast physical deformations
- Larson, NR;Hu, G;Wei, Y;Tuesesca, A;Forrest, ML;Middaugh, CR; . pH-Dependent Phase Behavior and Stability of Cationic Lipid-mRNA Nanoparticles
- Tanaka, H;Miyama, R;Sakurai, Y;Tamagawa, S;Nakai, Y;Tange, K;Yoshioka, H;Akita, H; . Improvement of mRNA Delivery Efficiency to a T Cell Line by Modulating PEG-Lipid Content and Phospholipid Components of Lipid Nanoparticles
- R . Acid-Sensitive Surfactants Enhance the Delivery of Nucleic Acids
- Huang, P;Zhang, C;Delawary, M;Korchak, JA;Suda, K;Zubair, AC; . Development and evaluation of IL-6 overexpressing mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)
- Rajagopal, K;Arjunan, P;Marepally, S;Madhuri, V; . Controlled Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells into Hyaline Cartilage in miR-140-Activated Collagen Hydrogel
- Duggal, R;Santara, S;Gordon, M;Kilgallon, A;Hermanson, D;Childs, R;O'Dwyer, M; . Promising Preliminary Activity of Optimized Affinity, CD38 CAR NK Cells Generated Using a Non-Viral Engineering Approach in Gene Edited Cord Blood Derived NK Cells for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Li, J;Men, K;Gao, Y;Wu, J;Lei, S;Yang, Y;Pan, H; . Single Micelle Vectors based on Lipid/Block Copolymer Compositions as mRNA Formulations for Efficient Cancer Immunogene Therapy
- Ren, J;Cao, Y;Li, L;Wang, X;Lu, H;Yang, J;Wang, S; . Self-assembled polymeric micelle as a novel mRNA delivery carrier
- Joo, B;Hur, J;Kim, GB;Yun, SG;Chung, AJ; . Highly Efficient Transfection of Human Primary T Lymphocytes Using Droplet-Enabled Mechanoporation