CleanCap® FLuc mRNA (5moU) - (L-7202)
The FLuc mRNA will express a luciferase protein, originally isolated from the firefly, Photinus pyralis. FLuc is commonly used in mammalian cell culture to measure both gene expression and cell viability. It emits bioluminescence in the presence of the substrate, luciferin.
This mRNA is capped using CleanCap, TriLink's proprietary co-transciptional capping method, which results in the naturally occuring Cap 1 structure with high capping efficiency. It is polyadenylated, modified with 5-methoxyuridine and optimized for mammalian systems. It mimics a fully processed mature mRNA.
|Purity||Passes Agarose Gel Mobility|
|Base Composition||Fully substituted with 5-Methoxy-U|
|Buffer||1 mM Sodium Citrate pH 6.4|
|Conversion Factor||40 µg/OD260|
|Recommended Storage||At or below -40°C|
|Cap||AG Start, Cap 1, CleanCap|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap®Firefly Luciferase mRNA (5-methoxyuridine)|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Zinger, A;Cvetkovic, C;Sushnitha, M;Naoi, T;Baudo, G;Anderson, M;Shetty, A;Basu, N;Covello, J;Tasciotti, E;Amit, M;Xie, T;Taraballi, F;Krencik, R; . Humanized Biomimetic Nanovesicles for Neuron Targeting
- Herrera, M;Kim, J;Eygeris, Y;Jozic, A;Sahay, G; . Illuminating endosomal escape of polymorphic lipid nanoparticles that boost mRNA delivery
- Duran-Mota, JA;Yani, JQ;Almquist, BD;Borr . Polyplex-Loaded Hydrogels for Local Gene Delivery to Human Dermal Fibroblasts
- Jansig, E;Geissler, S;Rieckmann, V;Kuenemund, A;Hietel, B;Schenk, M;Wussow, S;Kreideweiss, P;Panzner, S;Reinsch, C;Cynis, H; . Viromers as carriers for mRNA-mediated expression of therapeutic molecules under inflammatory conditions
- Lacroix, C;Humanes, A;Coiffier, C;Gigmes, D;Verrier, B;Trimaille, T; . Polylactide-Based Reactive Micelles as a Robust Platform for mRNA Delivery
- Ryals, RC;Patel, S;Acosta, C;McKinney, M;Pennesi, ME;Sahay, G; . The effects of PEGylation on LNP based mRNA delivery to the eye
- Kim, J;Jozic, A;Sahay, G; . Naturally Derived Membrane Lipids Impact Nanoparticle-Based Messenger RNA Delivery
- Gambari, R;Gasparello, J;Fabbri, E;Borgatti, M;Tamanini, A;Finotti, A; . Peptide Nucleic Acids for MicroRNA Targeting
- Herskovitz, J;Hasan, M;Patel, M;Blomberg, WR;Cohen, JD;Machhi, J;Shahjin, F;Mosley, RL;McMillan, J;Kevadiya, BD;Gendelman, HE; . CRISPR-Cas9 Mediated Exonic Disruption for HIV-1 Elimination
- Cui, L;Hunter, MR;Sonzini, S;Pereira, S;Romanelli, SM;Liu, K;Li, W;Liang, L;Yang, B;Mahmoudi, N;Desai, AS; . Mechanistic Studies of an Automated Lipid Nanoparticle Reveal Critical Pharmaceutical Properties Associated with Enhanced mRNA Functional Delivery In Vitro and In Vivo
- Dilliard, SA;Cheng, Q;Siegwart, DJ; . On the mechanism of tissue-specific mRNA delivery by selective organ targeting nanoparticles
- Rui, Y;Wilson, DR;Tzeng, SY;Yamagata, HM;Sudhakar, D;Conge, M;Berlinicke, CA;Zack, DJ;Tuesca, A;Green, JJ; . High-throughput and high-content bioassay enables tuning of polyester nanoparticles for cellular uptake, endosomal escape, and systemic in vivo delivery of mRNA
- Markova, N;Cairns, S;Jankevics-Jones, H;Kaszuba, M;Caputo, F;Parot, J; . Biophysical Characterization of Viral and Lipid-Based Vectors for Vaccines and Therapeutics with Light Scattering and Calorimetric Techniques
- Dyson, J;Abbasi, F;Varadkar, P;McCright, B; . Growth arrest of PPP2R5C and PPP2R5D double knockout mice indicates a genetic interaction and conserved function for these PP2A B subunits