CleanCap® mCherry mRNA (5moU) - (L-7203)
mCherry mRNA encodes the fluorescent protein, mCherry, which is derived from DsRed, a protein found in Discosoma sp. mCherry is a monomeric fluorophore with a peak absorption at 587 nm and emission at 610 nm. It is stable and resistant to photobleaching.
This mRNA is capped using CleanCap, TriLink's proprietary co-transciptional capping method, which results in the naturally occuring Cap 1 structure with high capping efficiency. It is polyadenylated, modified with 5-methoxyuridine and optimized for mammalian systems. It mimics a fully processed mature mRNA.
|Purity||Passes Agarose Gel Mobility|
|Base Composition||Fully substituted with 5-Methoxy-U|
|Buffer||1 mM Sodium Citrate pH 6.4|
|Conversion Factor||40 µg/OD260|
|Recommended Storage||At or below -40°C|
|Cap||AG Start, Cap 1, CleanCap|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap®mCherry mRNA (5-methoxyuridine)|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Ball, Rebecca L.; Hajj, Khalid A.; Vizelman, Jamie; Bajaj, Palak; Whitehead, Kathryn A. . Lipid Nanoparticle Formulations for Enhanced Co-delivery of siRNA and mRNA.
- Matsui, Akitsugu; Uchida, Satoshi; Hayashi, Akimasa; Kataoka, Kazunori; Itaka, Keiji . Prolonged engraftment of transplanted hepatocytes in the liver by transient pro-survival factor supplementation using ex vivo mRNA transfection.
- Yasar, Hanzey; Biehl, Alexander; De Rossi, Chiara; Koch, Marcus; Murgia, Xabi; Loretz, Brigitta; Lehr, Claus-Michael . Kinetics of mRNA delivery and protein translation in dendritic cells using lipid-coated PLGA nanoparticles.
- Del Valle Morales, D;Trotman, JB;Bundschuh, R;Schoenberg, DR; . Inhibition of cytoplasmic cap methylation identifies 5' TOP mRNAs as recapping targets and reveals recapping sites downstream of native 5' ends
- Wang, Y;Shahi, PK;Wang, X;Xie, R;Zhao, Y;Wu, M;Roge, S;Pattnaik, BR;Gong, S; . In vivo targeted delivery of nucleic acids and CRISPR genome editors enabled by GSH-responsive silica nanoparticles
- Bratkowski, M;Xie, T;Thayer, DA;Lad, S;Mathur, P;Yang, YS;Danko, G;Burdett, TC;Danao, J;Cantor, A;Kozak, JA;Brown, SP;Bai, X;Sambashivan, S; . Structural and Mechanistic Regulation of the Pro-degenerative NAD Hydrolase SARM1
- Patel, S;Ryals, RC;Weller, KK;Pennesi, ME;Sahay, G; . Lipid nanoparticles for delivery of messenger RNA to the back of the eye
- Lissandrello, CA;Santos, JA;Hsi, P;Welch, M;Mott, VL;Kim, ES;Chesin, J;Haroutunian, NJ;Stoddard, AG;Czarnecki, A;Coppeta, JR;Freeman, DK;Flusberg, DA;Balestrini, JL;Tandon, V; . High-throughput continuous-flow microfluidic electroporation of mRNA into primary human T cells for applications in cellular therapy manufacturing
- Pusic, KM;Kraig, RP;Pusic, AD; . IFN?-stimulated dendritic cell extracellular vesicles can be nasally administered to the brain and enter oligodendrocytes
- Ross-Thriepland, D;Bornot, A;Butler, L;Desai, A;Jaiswal, H;Peel, S;Hunter, MR;Odunze, U;Isherwood, B;Gianni, D; . Arrayed CRISPR Screening Identifies Novel Targets That Enhance the Productive Delivery of mRNA by MC3-Based Lipid Nanoparticles
- Del Valle Morales, D;Schoenberg, DR; . Analyzing (Re)Capping of mRNA Using Transcript Specific 5' End Sequencing
- Carreiro, MJCCR; . New hepatic cell lines for research, drug testing and vaccine development: Molecular tools for high-throughput screening of HCV replicating cells
- Robinson, E; . Optimizing Gene Delivery for an Early Cancer Detection Strategy
- Nasr, SS;Lee, S;Thiyagarajan, D;Boese, A;Loretz, B;Lehr, CM; . Co-Delivery of mRNA and pDNA Using Thermally Stabilized Coacervate-Based Core-Shell Nanosystems
- Zhang, H;Bussmann, J;Huhnke, FH;Devoldere, J;Minnaert, AK;Jiskoot, W;Serwane, F;Spatz, J;R . Together is Better: mRNA Co-Encapsulation in Lipoplexes is Required to Obtain Ratiometric Co-Delivery and Protein Expression on the Single Cell Level
- Hao, S;Inamdar, VV;Sigmund, EC;Zhang, F;Stephan, SB;Watson, C;Weaver, SJ;Nielsen, UB;Stephan, MT; . BiTE secretion from in situ-programmed myeloid cells results in tumor-retained pharmacology