CleanCap® Reagent AG - (N-7113)
CleanCap® Reagent AG is TriLink’s proprietary co-transcriptional capping reagent for in vitro transcription of 5’ capped mRNA resulting in a Cap 1 structure. CleanCap has shown to provide up to 98% capping efficiency.
PLEASE NOTE: TriLink recommends trying both CleanCap Reagent AG and CleanCap Reagent AG (3’ OMe) whenever possible. CleanCap Reagent AG and CleanCap Reagent AG (3’ OMe) require an AG initiator. To learn more, please review the Product Insert below.
Our CleanCap reagents are available in “Research Use” grade as well as GMP-grade “For Further Processing.” GMP product is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and Quality Standards as defined in a GMP Quality Agreement, and must be further processed by the client.
To learn more visit: https://www.trilinkbiotech.com/gmp-reagents
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||30,539 Lmol-1cm-1 at 255 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C32H43N15O24P4 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||1145.60 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap® Reagent AG for co-transcriptional capping of mRNA,m7G(5')ppp(5')(2'OMeA)pG|
|Application||CRISPR, In vitro Transcription, Recombinases, TALENS, Transposases, Vaccine Development, Zinc Finger Nucleases|
|Base Analog(s)||Adenosine, Guanosine|
|Nucleotide Category||Cap analogs|
|Cap Analogs||CleanCap Cap Analogs|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Jiang, T;Henderson, JM;Coote, K;Cheng, Y;Valley, HC;Zhang, XO;Wang, Q;Rhym, LH;Cao, Y;Newby, GA;Bihler, H;Mense, M;Weng, Z;Anderson, DG;McCaffrey, AP;Liu, DR;Xue, W; . Chemical modifications of adenine base editor mRNA and guide RNA expand its application scope
- Tusup, M;L . mRNA-Based Anti-TCR CDR3 Tumour Vaccine for T-Cell Lymphoma
- Yu, D;Kaur, G;Blumenthal, RM;Zhang, X;Cheng, X; . Enzymatic characterization of three human RNA adenosine methyltransferases reveals diverse substrate affinities and reaction optima
- Li, Q;Ren, J;Liu, W;Jiang, G;Hu, R; . CpG Oligodeoxynucleotide Developed to Activate Primate Immune Responses Promotes Antitumoral Effects in Combination with a Neoantigen-Based mRNA Cancer Vaccine
- Dobie?y?ska, A;Miszkiewicz, J;Dar?ynkiewicz, ZM;Tyras, M;Stankiewicz-Drogo?, A;Trylska, J;Dar?ynkiewicz, E;Grzela, R; . Development of bis-ANS-based modified fluorescence titration assay for IFIT/RNA studies
- Hashimoto, K;Kodama, A;Ohira, M;Kimoto, M;Nakagawa, R;Usui, Y;Ujihara, Y;Hanashima, A;Mohri, S; . Transient induction of cell cycle promoter Fam64a improves cardiac function through regulating Klf15-dependent cardiomyocyte differentiation in mice
- Chen, PJ;Hussmann, JA;Yan, J;Knipping, F;Ravisankar, P;Chen, PF;Chen, C;Nelson, JW;Newby, GA;Sahin, M;Osborn, MJ;Weissman, JS;Adamson, B;Liu, DR; . Enhanced prime editing systems by manipulating cellular determinants of editing outcomes
- Anzalone, AV;Gao, XD;Podracky, CJ;Nelson, AT;Koblan, LW;Raguram, A;Levy, JM;Mercer, JAM;Liu, DR; . Programmable deletion, replacement, integration and inversion of large DNA sequences with twin prime editing
- Wang, H;Alarc . Genetically engineered and enucleated human mesenchymal stromal cells for the targeted delivery of therapeutics to diseased tissue
- Parhiz, H;Brenner, JS;Patel, P;Papp, TE;Shahnawaz, H;Li, Q;Shi, R;Zamora, M;Yadegari, A;Marcos-Contreras, OA;Natesan, A;Pardi, N;Shuvaev, VV;Kiseleva, R;Myerson, J;Uhler, T;Riley, RS;Han, X;Mitchell, MJ;Lam, K;Heyes, J;Weissman, D;Muzykantov, V; . Added to pre-existing inflammation, mRNA-lipid nanoparticles induce inflammation exacerbation (IE)
- Whitley, J;Zwolinski, C;Denis, C;Maughan, M;Hayles, L;Clarke, D;Snare, M;Liao, H;Chiou, S;Marmura, T;Zoeller, H;Hudson, B;Peart, J;Johnson, M;Karlsson, A;Wang, Y;Nagle, C;Harris, C;Tonkin, D;Fraser, S;Capiz, L;Zeno, CL;Meli, Y;Martik, D;Ozaki, DA;Caparoni, A;Dickens, JE;Weissman, D;Saunders, KO;Haynes, BF;Sempowski, GD;Denny, TN;Johnson, MR; . Development of mRNA manufacturing for vaccines and therapeutics: mRNA platform requirements and development of a scalable production process to support early phase clinical trials
- Medina-Mag . mRNA Vaccine Protects against Zika Virus
- Moradian, H;Roch, T;Anthofer, L;Lendlein, A;Gossen, M; . Chemical modification of uridine modulates mRNA-mediated proinflammatory and antiviral response in primary human macrophages
- Wang, X;Wong, LM;McElvain, ME;Martire, S;Lee, WH;Li, CZ;Fisher, FA;Maheshwari, RL;Wu, ML;Imun, MC;Murad, R;Warshaviak, DT;Yin, J;Kamb, A;Xu, H; . A rational approach to assess off-target reactivity of a dual-signal integrator for T cell therapy
- Nelson, JW;Randolph, PB;Shen, SP;Everette, KA;Chen, PJ;Anzalone, AV;An, M;Newby, GA;Chen, JC;Hsu, A;Liu, DR; . Engineered pegRNAs improve prime editing efficiency
- Packer, M;Chowdhary, V;Lung, G;Cheng, L;Aratyn-Schaus, Y;Leboeuf, D;Smith, S;Shah, A;Chen, D;Zieger, M;Cafferty, B;Yan, B;Ciaramella, G;Gregoire, F;Mueller, C; . Evaluation of Cytosine Base Editing and Adenine Base Editing as a Potential Treatment for Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Jensen, TI;Mikkelsen, NS;Gao, Z;Fo . Targeted regulation of transcription in primary cells using CRISPRa and CRISPRi
- Alishetty, S;Carrasco, M;Alameh, M;Paige, M;Said, H;Wright, L;Narayanan, A;Alem, F;Hernandez, K;Gillevet, P;Soliman, O;Hicks, P;Manzoni, T;Bates, P;Stephens-Shields, A;Cleveland, T;Grishaev, A;Weissman, D;Buschmann, M; . Novel lipid nanoparticle provides potent SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine at low dose with low local reactogenicity, high thermostability and limited systemic biodistribution
- Sun, H;Li, K;Zhang, X;Liu, J;Zhang, M;Meng, H;Yi, C; . m6Am-seq reveals the dynamic m6Am methylation in the human transcriptome
- Werder, R;Kaserman, J;Packer, M;Lindstrom-Vautrin, J;Villacorta-Martin, C;Young, L;Aratyn-Schaus, Y;Gregoire, F;Wilson, A; . Adenine Base Editing Reduces Misfolded Protein Accumulation and Toxicity in Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficient Patient iPSC-Hepatocytes
- Haabeth, O;Lohmeyer, J;Sallets, A;Blake, T;Sagiv-Barfi, I;Czerwinski, D;McCarthy, B;Powell, A;Wender, P;Waymouth, R;Levy, R; . An mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Employing Charge-Altering Releasable Transporters with a TLR-9 Agonist Induces Neutralizing Antibodies and T Cell Memory