CleanCap® Cas9 mRNA (5moU) - (L-7206)
Cas9 mRNA expresses a version of the Streptococcus pyogenes SF370 Cas9 protein (CRISPR Associated Protein 9). Cas9 functions as part of the CRISPR (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) genome editing system. In the CRISPR system, an RNA guide sequence targets the site of interest and the Cas9 protein is employed to perform double stranded DNA cleavage.
Cas9 mRNA encodes the Cas9 protein with an N and C terminal nuclear localization signal (NLS). The incorporation of two NLS signals within the mRNA increases the frequency of delivery to the nucleus, thus increasing the rate of DNA cleavage. Additionally, a C terminal HA epitope tag aids detection, isolation, and purification of the Cas9 protein.
This mRNA is capped using CleanCap, TriLink's proprietary co-transciptional capping method, which results in the naturally occuring Cap 1 structure with high capping efficiency. It is polyadenylated, substituted with a modified uridine and optimized for mammalian systems. It mimics a fully processed mature mRNA.
|Purity||Passes Agarose Gel Mobility|
|Base Composition||Fully substituted with 5-Methoxy-U|
|Buffer||1 mM Sodium Citrate pH 6.4|
|Conversion Factor||40 µg/OD260|
|Recommended Storage||At or below -40°C|
|Application||CRISPR, Immunotherapeutics, Recombinases|
|Cap||AG Start, Cap 1, CleanCap|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap® CRISPR Associated Protein 9 mRNA (5-methoxyuridine)|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CRISPR/Cas9 License For research use only. Provided with a limited use license under licenses with The Broad Institute and ERS Genomics Ltd.
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Guo, Q.; Mintier, G.; Ma-Edmonds, M.; Storton, D.; Wang, X.; Xiao, X.; Kienzle, B.; Zhao, D.; Feder, John N. . 'Cold shock' increases the frequency of homology directed repair gene editing in induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Ghanem, Louis R.; Kromer, Andrew; Silverman, Ian M.; Ji, Xinjun; Gazzara, Matthew; Nguyen, Nhu; Aguilar, Gabrielle; Martinelli, Massimo; Barash, Yoseph; Liebhaber, Stephen A. . Poly(C)-Binding Protein Pcbp2 Enables Differentiation of Definitive Erythropoiesis by Directing Functional Splicing of the Runx1 Transcript.
- Gainetdinov, Ildar; Colpan, Cansu; Arif, Amena; Cecchini, Katharine; Zamore, Phillip D. . A Single Mechanism of Biogenesis, Initiated and Directed by PIWI Proteins, Explains piRNA Production in Most Animals.
- Hall, Bradford; Cho, Andrew; Limaye, Advait; Cho, Kyoungin; Khillan, Jaspal; Kulkarni, Ashok B. . Genome Editing in Mice Using CRISPR/Cas9 Technology.
- Shen, B;Tasdogan, A;Ubellacker, JM;Zhang, J;Nosyreva, ED;Du, L;Murphy, MM;Hu, S;Yi, Y;Kara, N;Liu, X;Guela, S;Jia, Y;Ramesh, V;Embree, C;Mitchell, EC;Zhao, YC;Ju, LA;Hu, Z;Crane, GM;Zhao, Z;Syeda, R;Morrison, SJ; . A mechanosensitive peri-arteriolar niche for osteogenesis and lymphopoiesis
- Xu, H;Wu, L;Nguyen, HH;Mesa, KR;Raghavan, V;Episkopou, V;Littman, DR; . Arkadia-SKI/SnoN signaling differentially regulates TGF-?-induced iTreg and Th17 cell differentiation
- Rosenblum, D;Gutkin, A;Kedmi, R;Ramishetti, S;Veiga, N;Jacobi, AM;Schubert, MS;Friedmann-Morvinski, D;Cohen, ZR;Behlke, MA;Lieberman, J;Peer, D; . CRISPR-Cas9 genome editing using targeted lipid nanoparticles for cancer therapy
- Guan, Y;Leu, NA;Ma, J;Chm . SKP1 drives the prophase I to metaphase I transition during male meiosis
- Baxley, RM;Leung, W;Schmit, MM;Matson, JP;Yin, L;Oram, MK;Wang, L;Taylor, J;Hedberg, J;Rogers, CB;Harvey, AJ;Basu, D;Taylor, JC;Pagnamenta, AT;Dreau, H;Craft, J;Ormondroyd, E;Watkins, H;Hendrickson, EA;Mace, EM;Orange, JS;Aihara, H;Stewart, GS;Blair, E;Cook, JG;Bielinsky, AK; . Bi-allelic MCM10 variants associated with immune dysfunction and cardiomyopathy cause telomere shortening
- Fulgenzi, G;Hong, Z;Tomassoni-Ardori, F;Barella, LF;Becker, J;Barrick, C;Swing, D;Yanpallewar, S;Croix, BS;Wess, J;Gavrilova, O;Tessarollo, L; . Novel metabolic role for BDNF in pancreatic ?-cell insulin secretion
- Zhang, J;Cohen, A;Shen, B;Du, L;Tasdogan, A;Zhao, Z;Shane, EJ;Morrison, SJ; . The effect of parathyroid hormone on osteogenesis is mediated partly by osteolectin
- Katoku-Kikyo, N;Paatela, E;Houtz, DL;Lee, B;Munson, D;Wang, X;Hussein, M;Bhatia, J;Lim, S;Yuan, C;Asakura, Y;Asakura, A;Kikyo, N; . Per1/Per2-Igf2 axis-mediated circadian regulation of myogenic differentiation
- Yang, F;Lan, Y;Pandey, RR;Homolka, D;Berger, SL;Pillai, RS;Bartolomei, MS;Wang, PJ; . TEX15 associates with MILI and silences transposable elements in male germ cells
- Yamulla, RJ;Nalubola, S;Flesken-Nikitin, A;Nikitin, AY;Schimenti, JC; . Most Commonly Mutated Genes in High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Are Nonessential for Ovarian Surface Epithelial Stem Cell Transformation
- Abbasi, S;Uchida, S;Toh, K;Tockary, T;Dirisala, A;Hayashi, K;Fukushima, S;Kataoka, K; . Co-encapsulation of Cas9 mRNA and guide RNA in polyplex micelles enables genome editing in mouse brain
- Roelofs, PA;Goh, CY;Chua, BH;Jarvis, MC;Stewart, TA;McCann, JL;McDougle, RM;Carpenter, MA;Martens, JW;Span, PN;Kappei, D;Harris, RS; . Characterization of the mechanism by which the RB/E2F pathway controls expression of the cancer genomic DNA deaminase APOBEC3B
- Scott, T;Soemardy, C;Morris, K; . Development of a facile approach for generating chemically-modified CRISPR/Cas9 RNA
- Delgado, C;Bu, L;Zhang, J;Fang-Yu, L;Sall, J;Liang, FX;Furley, AJ;Fishman, GI; . Neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM-1) is required for ventricular conduction system development
- Ji, X;Jha, A;Humenik, J;Ghanem, LR;Andrew, K;Duncan-Lewis, C;Traxler, E;Weiss, MJ;Barash, Y;Liebhaber, SA; . RNA-binding proteins PCBP1 and PCBP2 are critical determinants of murine erythropoiesis
- Xu, Y;Liu, R;Leu, NA;Zhang, L;Ibragmova, I;Schultz, DC;Wang, PJ; . A cell-based high-content screen identifies isocotoin as a small molecule inhibitor of the meiosis-specific MEIOB-SPATA22 complex
- . The testis-specific transcription factor TCFL5 responds to A-MYB to elaborate the male meiotic program in placental mammals
- Tabdanov, E;Rodr . Engineering T cells to enhance 3D migration through structurally and mechanically complex tumor microenvironments
- Aldossary, AM; . Correction of the ?F508 Mutation in the CFTR Gene by CRISPR/Cas9 System
- Nambiar, TS; . Leveraging DNA Damage Response Pathways to Enhance the Precision of CRISPR-Mediated Genome Editing
- Rodriguez Merced, N; . Capturing Cell Dynamics in Live Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- Herskovitz, J;Hasan, M;Patel, M;Blomberg, WR;Cohen, JD;Machhi, J;Shahjin, F;Mosley, RL;McMillan, J;Kevadiya, BD;Gendelman, HE; . CRISPR-Cas9 Mediated Exonic Disruption for HIV-1 Elimination
- Kenjo, E;Hozumi, H;Makita, Y;Iwabuchi, KA;Fujimoto, N;Matsumoto, S;Kimura, M;Amano, Y;Ifuku, M;Naoe, Y;Inukai, N;Hotta, A; . Low immunogenicity of LNP allows repeated administrations of CRISPR-Cas9 mRNA into skeletal muscle in mice
- Fekete, S;Yang, H;Wyndham, K;Lauber, M; . Salt gradient and ion-pair mediated anion exchange of intact messenger ribonucleic acids
- Gainetdinov, I;Colpan, C;Cecchini, K;Arif, A;Jouravleva, K;Albosta, P;Vega-Badillo, J;Lee, Y; . Terminal modification, sequence, length, and PIWI-protein identity determine piRNA stability