mCAP - (N-7001)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||21,000 Lmol-1cm-1 at 254 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C21H30N10O18P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||803.40 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||m7G(5')ppp(5')G Cap Analog, N7-Methyl-Guanosine-5'-Triphosphate-5'-Guanosine|
|Application||CRISPR, In vitro Transcription, Recombinases, TALENS, Transposases, Vaccine Development, Zinc Finger Nucleases|
|Nucleotide Category||Cap analogs|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Karikó, Katalin; Buckstein, Michael; Ni, Houping; Weissman, Drew . Suppression of RNA recognition by Toll-like receptors: the impact of nucleoside modification and the evolutionary origin of RNA.
- Filipowicz, W. . Functions of the 5,-terminal m7G cap in eukaryotic mRNA.
- Banerjee, A. K. . 5'-terminal cap structure in eucaryotic messenger ribonucleic acids.
- Miura, K. . The cap structure in eukaryotic messenger RNA as a mark of a strand carrying protein information.
- Zan-Kowalczewska, M.; Bretner, M.; Sierakowska, H.; Szczesna, E.; Filipowicz, W.; Shatkin, A. J. . Removal of 5'-terminal m7G from eukaryotic mRNAs by potato nucleotide pyrophosphatase and its effect on translation.
- Konarska, M. M.; Padgett, R. A.; Sharp, P. A. . Recognition of cap structure in splicing in vitro of mRNA precursors.
- Rosenberg, M.; Paterson, B. M. . Efficient cap-dependent translation of polycistronic prokaryotic mRNAs is restricted to the first gene in the operon.
- Furuichi, Y.; Miura, K. . A blocked structure at the 5' terminus of mRNA from cytoplasmic polyhedrosis virus.
- Shuman, S. . Capping enzyme in eukaryotic mRNA synthesis.
- Hodel, A. E.; Gershon, P. D.; Shi, X.; Wang, S. M.; Quiocho, F. A. . Specific protein recognition of an mRNA cap through its alkylated base.
- Hodel, A. E.; Gershon, P. D.; Quiocho, F. A. . Structural basis for sequence-nonspecific recognition of 5'-capped mRNA by a cap-modifying enzyme.
- Ro-Choi, T. S. . Nuclear snRNA and nuclear function (discovery of 5' cap structures in RNA).
- Furuichi, Y.; Shatkin, A. J. . Viral and cellular mRNA capping: past and prospects.
- Matsuo, Hiroshi; Moriguchi, Tomohisa; Takagi, Toshimitsu; Kusakabe, Takahiro; Buratowski, Stephen; Sekine, Mitsuo; Kyogoku, Yoshimasa; Wagner, Gerhard . Efficient Synthesis of13C,15N-Labeled RNA Containing the Cap Structure m7GpppA