N6-Methyl-2'-deoxyadenosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-2025)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||15,400 Lmol-1cm-1 at 269 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C11H18N5O12P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||505.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified DNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Devadoss, Babho; Lee, Irene; Berdis, Anthony J. . Enhancing the "A-rule" of translesion DNA synthesis: promutagenic DNA synthesis using modified nucleoside triphosphates.
- Marinus, Martin G.; Casadesus, Josep . Roles of DNA adenine methylation in host-pathogen interactions: mismatch repair, transcriptional regulation, and more.
- Ratel, David; Ravanat, Jean-Luc; Berger, François; Wion, Didier . N6-methyladenine: the other methylated base of DNA.
- Doshi, Rupak; Chen, Beverly R.; Vibat, Cecile Rose T.; Huang, Norman; Lee, Chang-Wook; Chang, Geoffrey . In vitro nanobody discovery for integral membrane protein targets.
- Dasari, Anvesh; Deodhar, Tejal; Berdis, Anthony J. . A Comparative Analysis of Translesion DNA Synthesis Catalyzed by a High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase.