Uridine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1513)
|Purity||≥98% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||10,000 Lmol-1cm-1 at 262 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C9H15N2O15P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||484.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, In vitro Transcription, Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT) & Analyte Specific Reagents (ASR), PCR & RT-PCR|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Lu, Gaofei; Bluemling, Gregory R.; Collop, Paul; Hager, Michael; Kuiper, Damien; Gurale, Bharat P.; Painter, George R.; De La Rosa, Abel; Kolykhalov, Alexander A. . Analysis of Ribonucleotide 5'-Triphosphate Analogs as Potential Inhibitors of Zika Virus RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase by Using Nonradioactive Polymerase Assays.
- Ehret, Fabian; Zhou, Cun Yu; Alexander, Seth C.; Zhang, Dongyang; Devaraj, Neal K. . Site-Specific Covalent Conjugation of Modified mRNA by tRNA Guanine Transglycosylase.
- Wang, Haiyan; Zhu, Libang; Duan, Junling; Wang, Minghui; Yin, Huanshun; Wang, Po; Ai, Shiyun . Photoelectrochemical biosensor for HEN1 RNA methyltransferase detection using peroxidase mimics PtCu NFs and poly(U) polymerase-mediated RNA extension.
- Randrianjatovo-Gbalou, Irina; Rosario, Sandrine; Sismeiro, Odile; Varet, Hugo; Legendre, Rachel; Coppée, Jean-Yves; Huteau, Valérie; Pochet, Sylvie; Delarue, Marc . Enzymatic synthesis of random sequences of RNA and RNA analogues by DNA polymerase theta mutants for the generation of aptamer libraries.
- Soule, E;Yu, H;Olson, L;Naqvi, I;Kumar, S;Krishnaswamy, S;Sullenger, B; . Generation of an anticoagulant aptamer that targets factor V/Va and disrupts the FVa-membrane interaction in normal and COVID-19 patient samples