2',3'-Dideoxythymidine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-4004)
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||9,650 Lmol-1cm-1 at 267 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H17N2O13P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||466.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Nucleotide Category||Sugar Modified|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Roettger, Michelle P.; Fiala, Kevin A.; Sompalli, Susmitha; Dong, Yuxia; Suo, Zucai . Pre-Steady-State Kinetic Studies of the Fidelity of Human DNA Polymerase Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Brown, Jessica A.; Suo, Zucai . Elucidating the Kinetic Mechanism of DNA Polymerization Catalyzed bySulfolobus solfataricusP2 DNA Polymerase B1
- Vooradi, Venkataramana; Romano, Louis J. . Effect ofN-2-Acetylaminofluorene and 2-Aminofluorene Adducts on DNA Binding and Synthesis by Yeast DNA Polymerase
- Sahu, Sudheer; LaBean, Thomas H.; Reif, John H. . A DNA Nanotransport Device Powered by Polymerase 29
- Mizrahi, Rena A.; Schirle, Nicole T.; Beal, Peter A. . Potent and Selective Inhibition of A-to-I RNA Editing with 2Ã¢â‚¬Â²-O-Methyl/Locked Nucleic Acid-Containing Antisense Oligoribonucleotides
- McInroy, Gordon R.; Beraldi, Dario; Raiber, Eun-Ang; Modrzynska, Katarzyna; van Delft, Pieter; Billker, Oliver; Balasubramanian, Shankar . Enhanced Methylation Analysis by Recovery of Unsequenceable Fragments.
- Contreras-Galindo, Rafael; Dube, Derek; Fujinaga, Koh; Kaplan, Mark H.; Markovitz, David M. . Susceptibility of Human Endogenous Retrovirus Type K to Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors.
- Su, Kang-Yi; Lai, Hung-Ming; Goodman, Steven D.; Hu, Wei-Yao; Cheng, Wern-Cherng; Lin, Liang-In; Yang, Ya-Chien; Fang, Woei-Horng . Application of single nucleotide extension and MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry in proofreading and DNA repair assay.