2'-O-Methyladenosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1015)
2'-O-Methyladenosine-5'-Triphosphate is an ATP analog which is methylated at the 2'-O position of the ribose sugar. Methylation at this position results in increased stability of the resulting RNA strand against base hydrolysis and nuclease cleavage. This makes it a useful NTP for aptamer synthesis where increased variation in nucleotide composition along with increased nuclease resistance are desired.
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||15,400 Lmol-1cm-1 at 258 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C11H18N5O13P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||521.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage|
|Nucleotide Category||Sugar Modified|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Missiaen, L.; Parys, J. B.; Smedt, H. D.; Sienaert, I.; Sipma, H.; Vanlingen, S.; Maes, K.; Casteels, R. . Effect of adenine nucleotides on myo-inositol-1,4,5-trisphosphate-induced calcium release.
- Xiao, Zeyu; Levy-Nissenbaum, Etgar; Alexis, Frank; Lupták, Andrej; Teply, Benjamin A.; Chan, Juliana M.; Shi, Jinjun; Digga, Elise; Cheng, Judy; Langer, Robert; Farokhzad, Omid C. . Engineering of targeted nanoparticles for cancer therapy using internalizing aptamers isolated by cell-uptake selection.
- Kanwar, Jagat R.; Roy, Kislay; Kanwar, Rupinder K. . Chimeric aptamers in cancer cell-targeted drug delivery.
- Lauridsen, Lasse H.; Rothnagel, Joseph A.; Veedu, Rakesh N. . Enzymatic recognition of 2'-modified ribonucleoside 5'-triphosphates: towards the evolution of versatile aptamers.
- Zhang, Lei; Wang, Jingjing; Coetzer, Mia; Angione, Stephanie; Kantor, Rami; Tripathi, Anubhav . One-Step Ligation on RNA Amplification for the Detection of Point Mutations.
- Tartell, MA;Boulias, K;Hoffmann, GB;Bloyet, LM;Greer, EL;Whelan, SPJ; . Methylation of viral mRNA cap structures by PCIF1 attenuates the antiviral activity of interferon-?
- Aditham, A;Shi, H;Guo, J;Zeng, H;Zhou, Y;Wade, SD;Huang, J;Liu, J;Wang, X; . Chemically Modified mocRNAs for Highly Efficient Protein Expression in Mammalian Cells