5-Aminoallyluridine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1062)
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||7,100 Lmol-1cm-1 at 290 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C12H20N3O15P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||539.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified RNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Kotaskova, Jana; Tichy, Boris; Trbusek, Martin; Francova, Hana Skuhrova; Kabathova, Jitka; Malcikova, Jitka; Doubek, Michael; Brychtova, Yvona; Mayer, Jiri; Pospisilova, Sarka . High expression of lymphocyte-activation gene 3 (LAG3) in chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells is associated with unmutated immunoglobulin variable heavy chain region (IGHV) gene and reduced treatment-free survival.
- 't Hoen, Peter A. C.; de Kort, Floor; van Ommen, G. J. B.; den Dunnen, Johan T. . Fluorescent labelling of cRNA for microarray applications.
- Scheler, Ott; Glynn, Barry; Parkel, Sven; Palta, Priit; Toome, Kadri; Kaplinski, Lauris; Remm, Maido; Maher, Majella; Kurg, Ants . Fluorescent labeling of NASBA amplified tmRNA molecules for microarray applications.
- Wang, J.; Cao, L. G.; Wang, Y. L.; Pederson, T. . Localization of pre-messenger RNA at discrete nuclear sites.
- Chen, C. B.; Gorin, M. B.; Sigman, D. S. . Sequence-specific scission of DNA by the chemical nuclease activity of 1,10-phenanthroline-copper(I) targeted by RNA.
- Schoetzau, Thomas; Langner, Josmar; Moyroud, Elisabeth; Roehl, Ingo; Vonhoff, Stefan; Klussmann, Sven . Aminomodified nucleobases: functionalized nucleoside triphosphates applicable for SELEX.
- Liu, Yu; Holmstrom, Erik; Yu, Ping; Tan, Kemin; Zuo, Xiaobing; Nesbitt, David J.; Sousa, Rui; Stagno, Jason R.; Wang, Yun-Xing . Incorporation of isotopic, fluorescent, and heavy-atom-modified nucleotides into RNAs by position-selective labeling of RNA.
- Tanaka, K;Okuda, T;Kasahara, Y;Obika, S; . Base-modified aptamers obtained by cell-internalization SELEX facilitate cellular uptake of an antisense oligonucleotide