7-Deaza-2'-deoxyadenosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-2010)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||9,500 Lmol-1cm-1 at 271 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C11H17N4O12P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||490.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified DNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Wood, David O.; Dinsmore, Michael J.; Bare, Grant A.; Lee, Jeremy S. . M-DNA is stabilised in G*C tracts or by incorporation of 5-fluorouracil.
- Devadoss, Babho; Lee, Irene; Berdis, Anthony J. . Enhancing the "A-rule" of translesion DNA synthesis: promutagenic DNA synthesis using modified nucleoside triphosphates.
- Pivoňková, Hana; Horáková, Petra; Fojtová, Miloslava; Fojta, Miroslav . Direct Voltammetric Analysis of DNA Modified with Enzymatically Incorporated 7-Deazapurines
- Zhang, Xuemei; Motea, Edward; Lee, Irene; Berdis, Anthony J. . Replication of a Universal Nucleobase Provides Unique Insight into the Role of Entropy during DNA Polymerization and Pyrophosphorolysis
- Patro, Jennifer N.; Urban, Milan; Kuchta, Robert D. . Interaction of Human DNA Polymerase and DNA Polymerase I fromBacillus stearothermophiluswith Hypoxanthine and 8-Oxoguanine Nucleotides
- Zhang, Yinbo; Baranovskiy, Andrey G.; Tahirov, Emin T.; Tahirov, Tahir H.; Pavlov, Youri I. . Divalent ions attenuate DNA synthesis by human DNA polymerase ÃŽÂ± by changing the structure of the template/primer or by perturbing the polymerase reaction.
- Gowda, A. S. Prakasha; Krzeminski, Jacek; Amin, Shantu; Suo, Zucai; Spratt, Thomas E. . Mutagenic Replication of N(2)-Deoxyguanosine Benzo[a]pyrene Adducts by Escherichia coli DNA Polymerase I and Sulfolobus solfataricus DNA Polymerase IV.