7-Deazaguanosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1044)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||9,145 Lmol-1cm-1 at 259 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C11H17N4O14P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||522.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified RNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Chugani, S. A.; Parsek, M. R.; Chakrabarty, A. M. . Transcriptional repression mediated by LysR-type regulator CatR bound at multiple binding sites.
- Amara, Amro A.; Rehm, Bernd H. A. . Replacement of the catalytic nucleophile cysteine-296 by serine in class II polyhydroxyalkanoate synthase from Pseudomonas aeruginosa-mediated synthesis of a new polyester: identification of catalytic residues.
- Paranagama, Naduni; Bonnett, Shilah A.; Alvarez, Jonathan; Luthra, Amit; Stec, Boguslaw; Gustafson, Andrew; Iwata-Reuyl, Dirk; Swairjo, Manal A. . Mechanism and catalytic strategy of the prokaryotic-specific GTP cyclohydrolase-IB.
- Waldron, Joseph A.; Raza, Farheen; Le Quesne, John . eIF4A alleviates the translational repression mediated by classical secondary structures more than by G-quadruplexes.
- Nakamura, Akiyoshi; Wang, Daole; Komatsu, Yasuo . Molecular mechanism of substrate recognition and specificity of tRNA(His) guanylyltransferase during nucleotide addition in the 3'-5' direction.
- Herviou, P;Le Bras, M;Dumas, L;Hieblot, C;Gilhodes, J;Cioci, G;Hugnot, JP;Ameadan, A;Guillonneau, F;Dassi, E;Cammas, A;Millevoi, S; . hnRNP H/F drive RNA G-quadruplex-mediated translation linked to genomic instability and therapy resistance in glioblastoma
- Waldron, JA;Raza, F;Le Quesne, J; . eIF4A alleviates the translational repression mediated by classical secondary structures more than by G-quadruplexes
- Ebenhoch, R;Prinz, S;Kaltwasser, S;Mills, DJ;Meinecke, R;R . A hybrid approach reveals the allosteric regulation of GTP cyclohydrolase I
- Ebenhoch, R;Bauer, M;Reinert, D;Kersting, A;Huber, S;Schmid, A;Hinz, I;Feiler, M;M . Biophysical and structural investigation of the regulation of human GTP cyclohydrolase I by its regulatory protein GFRP