2-Amino-2'-deoxyadenosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-2003)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||8,743 Lmol-1cm-1 at 279 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H17N6O12P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||506.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||2,6-Diaminopurine-2'-deoxyribose-5'-Triphosphate, 2-Amino-dATP, DAP-drTP|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified DNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Wood, David O.; Dinsmore, Michael J.; Bare, Grant A.; Lee, Jeremy S. . M-DNA is stabilised in G*C tracts or by incorporation of 5-fluorouracil.
- Kutyavin, Igor V. . Use of Base-Modified Duplex-Stabilizing Deoxynucleoside 5Ã¢â‚¬Â²-Triphosphates To Enhance the Hybridization Properties of Primers and Probes in Detection Polymerase Chain ReactionÃ¢â‚¬Â
- Kawai, Kiyohiko; Kodera, Haruka; Majima, Tetsuro . Photocatalytic formation of I-I bonds using DNA which enables detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms.
- Devadoss, Babho; Lee, Irene; Berdis, Anthony J. . Enhancing the "A-rule" of translesion DNA synthesis: promutagenic DNA synthesis using modified nucleoside triphosphates.
- Zhang, Xuemei; Motea, Edward; Lee, Irene; Berdis, Anthony J. . Replication of a Universal Nucleobase Provides Unique Insight into the Role of Entropy during DNA Polymerization and Pyrophosphorolysis
- Patro, Jennifer N.; Urban, Milan; Kuchta, Robert D. . Role of the 2-amino group of purines during dNTP polymerization by human DNA polymerase alpha.
- Trostler, Michael; Delier, Alison; Beckman, Jeff; Urban, Milan; Patro, Jennifer N.; Spratt, Thomas E.; Beese, Lorena S.; Kuchta, Robert D. . Discrimination between right and wrong purine dNTPs by DNA polymerase I from Bacillus stearothermophilus.
- Fernández-Sierra, Mónica; Shao, Qing; Fountain, Chandler; Finzi, Laura; Dunlap, David . E. coli Gyrase Fails to Negatively Supercoil Diaminopurine-Substituted DNA.
- Strobel, E; . Preparation and Characterization of Internally Modified DNA Templates for Chemical Transcription Roadblocking