5-Aminoallylcytidine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1065)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||5,041 Lmol-1cm-1 at 290 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C12H21N4O14P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||538.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified RNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Bruning, Oskar; Rodenburg, Wendy; Radonic, Teodora; Zwinderman, Aeilko H.; de Vries, Annemieke; Breit, Timo M.; de Jong, Mark . RNA isolation for transcriptomics of human and mouse small skin biopsies.
- Hollenstein, Marcel; Hipolito, Christopher J.; Lam, Curtis H.; Perrin, David M. . A self-cleaving DNA enzyme modified with amines, guanidines and imidazoles operates independently of divalent metal cations (M2+).
- Silverman, Scott K.; Baum, Dana A. . Use of deoxyribozymes in RNA research.
- Baum, Dana A.; Silverman, Scott K. . Deoxyribozyme-catalyzed labeling of RNA.
- Bruning, Oskar; Rodenburg, Wendy; van Oostrom, Conny T.; Jonker, Martijs J.; de Jong, Mark; Dekker, Rob J.; Rauwerda, Han; Ensink, Wim A.; de Vries, Annemieke; Breit, Timo M. . A range finding protocol to support design for transcriptomics experimentation: examples of in-vitro and in-vivo murine UV exposure.
- Wu, Connie; Li, Jiahe; Wang, Wade; Hammond, Paula T. . Rationally Designed Polycationic Carriers for Potent Polymeric siRNA-Mediated Gene Silencing.