8-Oxoguanosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1066)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||7,868 Lmol-1cm-1 at 296 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H16N5O15P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||539.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified RNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Bolin, Celeste; Cardozo-Pelaez, Fernando . Assessing biomarkers of oxidative stress: analysis of guanosine and oxidized guanosine nucleotide triphosphates by high performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
- Zhang, Li-Qun; Dai, Da-Peng; Gan, Wei; Takagi, Yasumitsu; Hayakawa, Hiroshi; Sekiguchi, Mutsuo; Cai, Jian-Ping . Lowered nudix type 5 (NUDT5) expression leads to cell cycle retardation in HeLa cells.
- Sastre-Moreno, Guillermo; Sánchez, Arancha; Esteban, Verónica; Blanco, Luis . ATP insertion opposite 8-oxo-deoxyguanosine by Pol4 mediates error-free tolerance in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
- Ordonez, Heather; Shuman, Stewart . Mycobacterium smegmatis DinB2 misincorporates deoxyribonucleotides and ribonucleotides during templated synthesis and lesion bypass.
- Bratulic, Sinisa; Toll-Riera, Macarena; Wagner, Andreas . Mistranslation can enhance fitness through purging of deleterious mutations.
- Nakamura, Akiyoshi; Wang, Daole; Komatsu, Yasuo . Molecular mechanism of substrate recognition and specificity of tRNA(His) guanylyltransferase during nucleotide addition in the 3'-5' direction.