CleanAmp® dUTP Set - (N-9508)
CleanAmp® dNTPs are chemically-modified nucleotides designed to improve specificity, sensitivity, and robustness of your PCR. They provide an alternative approach to hot-start PCR without a need for a specially designed DNA polymerase. Simply use the CleanAmp® dNTPs in place of the standard dNTPs in your PCR.
The CleanAmp® dUTP Set:
- Contains 50 mM each of dUTP, dATP, dCTP, and dGTP
- Generates uracil-containing amplicons when dUTP is used in place of dTTP in PCR
- Helps prevent carryover contamination of amplicons in downstream applications, when used with uracil-N-glycosylase (UNG)
- Enables hot-start PCR for specificity and sensitivity, with a thermolabile protecting group at the 3’ hydroxyl of the nucleotides (CleanAmp® dNTP benefit)
- Has been QC analyzed by AX-HPLC, RP-HPLC, 31P NMR, mass spec, and a standardized PCR assay
|-20°C or below
|In vitro Diagnostic (IVD), Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT) & Analyte Specific Reagents (ASR), PCR & RT-PCR
|Adenosine, Cytidine, Guanosine, Uridine
Ask an Expert
CleanAmp For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleanamp-research-license.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission from TriLink No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of TriLink or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.