5-Hydroxymethyl-2’-deoxyuridine-5’-Triphosphate - (N-2059)
|Purity||≥90% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||10,060 Lmol-1cm-1 at 264 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H17N2O15P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||498.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||5-hmdUTP, 5-Hydroxymethyl-dUTP|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Base Analog(s)||Thymidine, Uridine|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified DNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Szwagierczak, Aleksandra; Bultmann, Sebastian; Schmidt, Christine S.; Spada, Fabio; Leonhardt, Heinrich . Sensitive enzymatic quantification of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in genomic DNA.
- Hemberger, Myriam; Pedersen, Roger . Epigenome Disruptors
- Schildberg, Frank A.; Hagmann, Cristina A.; Böhnert, Volker; Tolba, René H. . Improved transplantation outcome by epigenetic changes.
- Wu, Susan C.; Zhang, Yi . Active DNA demethylation: many roads lead to Rome.
- Gardner, Andrew F.; Wang, Jinchun; Wu, Weidong; Karouby, Jennifer; Li, Hong; Stupi, Brian P.; Jack, William E.; Hersh, Megan N.; Metzker, Michael L. . Rapid incorporation kinetics and improved fidelity of a novel class of 3'-OH unblocked reversible terminators.
- Yang, W;Lin, YC;Johnson, W;Dai, N;Vaisvila, R; . A Genome-Phenome Association study in native microbiomes identifies a mechanism for cytosine modification in DNA and RNA