Adenosine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1510)
|Purity||≥98% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||15,400 Lmol-1cm-1 at 259 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H16N5O13P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||507.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Application||Aptamers, In vitro Transcription, Laboratory Developed Tests (LDT) & Analyte Specific Reagents (ASR), PCR & RT-PCR|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Guo, Xing Rong; Hu, Qin Yong; Yuan, Ya Hong; Tang, Xiang Jun; Yang, Zhuo Shun; Zou, Dan Dan; Bian, Liu Jiao; Dai, Long Jun; Li, Dong Sheng . PTEN-mRNA engineered mesenchymal stem cell-mediated cytotoxic effects on U251 glioma cells.
- Pisareva, Vera P.; Pisarev, Andrey V. . DHX29 and eIF3 cooperate in ribosomal scanning on structured mRNAs during translation initiation.
- Lu, Gaofei; Bluemling, Gregory R.; Collop, Paul; Hager, Michael; Kuiper, Damien; Gurale, Bharat P.; Painter, George R.; De La Rosa, Abel; Kolykhalov, Alexander A. . Analysis of Ribonucleotide 5'-Triphosphate Analogs as Potential Inhibitors of Zika Virus RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase by Using Nonradioactive Polymerase Assays.
- Vanover, Daryll; Smith, Daisy V.; Blanchard, Emmeline L.; Alonas, Eric; Kirschman, Jonathan L.; Lifland, Aaron W.; Zurla, Chiara; Santangelo, Philip J. . RSV glycoprotein and genomic RNA dynamics reveal filament assembly prior to the plasma membrane.
- Randrianjatovo-Gbalou, Irina; Rosario, Sandrine; Sismeiro, Odile; Varet, Hugo; Legendre, Rachel; Coppée, Jean-Yves; Huteau, Valérie; Pochet, Sylvie; Delarue, Marc . Enzymatic synthesis of random sequences of RNA and RNA analogues by DNA polymerase theta mutants for the generation of aptamer libraries.
- Mondal, Nandini; Dykstra, Brad; Lee, Jungmin; Ashline, David J.; Reinhold, Vernon N.; Rossi, Derrick J.; Sackstein, Robert . Distinct human ÃŽÂ±(1,3)-fucosyltransferases drive Lewis-X/sialyl Lewis-X assembly in human cells.
- Poliskey, Jacob A.; Crowley, Samuel T.; Ramanathan, Raghu; White, Christopher W.; Mathew, Basil; Rice, Kevin G. . Metabolically stabilized double-stranded mRNA polyplexes.
- Tiwari, Pooja Munnilal; Vanover, Daryll; Lindsay, Kevin E.; Bawage, Swapnil Subhash; Kirschman, Jonathan L.; Bhosle, Sushma; Lifland, Aaron W.; Zurla, Chiara; Santangelo, Philip J. . Engineered mRNA-expressed antibodies prevent respiratory syncytial virus infection.
- Br . Bypass of complex co-directional replication-transcription collisions by replisome skipping
- Zhou, Y;Wang, Y;Li, S;Fang, X;Yin, H;Wang, P;Ai, S; . A novel photoelectrochemical immunosensor for N1-methyladenine detection based on BiVO4/g-C3N4 heterojunction with signal amplification of TiO2@NH2-MIL-125(Ti)
- Stevens, AJ;Kennedy, MA; . Methylated cytosine maintains G-quadruplex structures during PCR and contributes towards allelic drop-out