Thienouridine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1095)
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||11,000 Lmol-1cm-1 at 283 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C11H15N2O15P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||540.20 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||Thieno-UTP, thUTP, Thieno[3,4-d]pyrimidine-ribonucleoside-5'-Triphosphate|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage, In vitro Transcription, Mutagenesis, Photocrosslinking Studies|
|Nucleotide Category||Base Modified RNA|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Park, Soyoung; Otomo, Haruka; Zheng, Linjie; Sugiyama, Hiroshi . Highly emissive deoxyguanosine analogue capable of direct visualization of B-Z transition.
- Samanta, Pralok K.; Pati, Swapan K. . Structural, electronic and photophysical properties of analogous RNA nucleosides: a theoretical study
- Liu, Wei; Shin, Dongwon; Tor, Yitzhak; Cooperman, Barry S. . Monitoring translation with modified mRNAs strategically labeled with isomorphic fluorescent guanosine mimetics.
- Sinkeldam, Renatus W.; McCoy, Lisa S.; Shin, Dongwon; Tor, Yitzhak . Enzymatic interconversion of isomorphic fluorescent nucleosides: adenosine deaminase transforms an adenosine analogue into an inosine analogue.
- Samanta, Pralok K.; Manna, Arun K.; Pati, Swapan K. . Thieno analogues of RNA nucleosides: a detailed theoretical study.
- Shin, Dongwon; Sinkeldam, Renatus W.; Tor, Yitzhak . Emissive RNA alphabet.