2'-O-Methylcytidine-5'-Triphosphate - (N-1016)
|Purity||≥98% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||9,100 Lmol-1cm-1 at 271 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C10H18N3O14P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||497.10 g/mole (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||2'-O-Methyl-CTP, 2'OMe-CTP|
|Application||Aptamers, Epigenetics/DNA Damage|
|Nucleotide Category||Sugar Modified|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Brown, Jessica A.; Fowler, Jason D.; Suo, Zucai . Kinetic Basis of Nucleotide Selection Employed by a Protein Template-Dependent DNA Polymerase
- Karikó, Katalin; Muramatsu, Hiromi; Welsh, Frank A.; Ludwig, János; Kato, Hiroki; Akira, Shizuo; Weissman, Drew . Incorporation of pseudouridine into mRNA yields superior nonimmunogenic vector with increased translational capacity and biological stability.
- Brown, Jessica A.; Fiala, Kevin A.; Fowler, Jason D.; Sherrer, Shanen M.; Newmister, Sean A.; Duym, Wade W.; Suo, Zucai . A novel mechanism of sugar selection utilized by a human X-family DNA polymerase.
- Xiao, Zeyu; Levy-Nissenbaum, Etgar; Alexis, Frank; Lupták, Andrej; Teply, Benjamin A.; Chan, Juliana M.; Shi, Jinjun; Digga, Elise; Cheng, Judy; Langer, Robert; Farokhzad, Omid C. . Engineering of targeted nanoparticles for cancer therapy using internalizing aptamers isolated by cell-uptake selection.
- Kanwar, Jagat R.; Roy, Kislay; Kanwar, Rupinder K. . Chimeric aptamers in cancer cell-targeted drug delivery.
- Lauridsen, Lasse H.; Rothnagel, Joseph A.; Veedu, Rakesh N. . Enzymatic recognition of 2'-modified ribonucleoside 5'-triphosphates: towards the evolution of versatile aptamers.