CleanCap® Reagent AG (3' OMe) - (N-7413)
Starting at $138.00
CleanCap® Reagent AG (3' OMe) is TriLink’s proprietary co-transcriptional capping reagent for in vitro transcription of 5’ capped mRNA resulting in a Cap 1 structure. CleanCap has shown to provide up to 98% capping efficiency.
CleanCap Reagent AG (3' OMe) includes the 5' N7-Methyl-3'-O-Methylguanosine commonly found in mRNA capped using ARCA, whereas CleanCap Reagent AG has a naturally occurring 5' N7-Methylguanosine structure.
PLEASE NOTE: TriLink recommends trying both CleanCap Reagent AG and CleanCap Reagent AG (3’ OMe) whenever possible. CleanCap Reagent AG and CleanCap Reagent AG (3’ OMe) require an AG initiator. To learn more, please review the Product Insert below.
Our CleanCap reagents are available in “Research Use” grade as well as GMP-grade “For Further Processing.” GMP product is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and Quality Standards as defined in a GMP Quality Agreement, and must be further processed by the client.
To learn more visit: https://www.trilinkbiotech.com/gmp-reagents
|Purity||≥95% by AX-HPLC|
|Extinction Coefficient||30,539 Lmol-1cm-1 at 255 nm|
|Molecular Formula||C33H45N15O24P4 (free acid)|
|Recommended Storage||-20°C or below|
|Other Name(s)||CleanCap®Reagent AG (3' OMe) for co-transcriptional capping of mRNA, m7(3'OMeG)(5')ppp(5')(2'OMeA)pG|
|Application||CRISPR, In vitro Transcription, Recombinases, TALENS, Transposases, Vaccine Development, Zinc Finger Nucleases|
|Base Analog(s)||Adenosine, Guanosine|
|Nucleotide Category||Cap analogs|
|Cap Analogs||CleanCap Cap Analogs|
Ask an Expert
CoA search tool
CleanCap For Research Use Only. Not for use in humans. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic purposes. For additional licensing restrictions, please see the license agreement at trilinkbiotech.com/cleancap-research-license. Patent or patent pending,see trilinkbiotech.com/legal-notices.
Products are for research use only, not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures or for use in humans. Products are not for resale without express written permission of Seller. No license under any patent or other intellectual property right of Seller or its licensors is granted or implied by the purchase unless otherwise provided in writing.
TriLink does not warrant that the use or sale of the products delivered hereunder will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents or patents pending covering the use of the product alone or in combination with other products or in the operation of any process. All and any use of TriLink product is the purchaser's sole responsibility.
- Rothgangl, T;Dennis, MK;Lin, PJC;Oka, R;Witzigmann, D;Villiger, L;Qi, W;Hruzova, M;Kissling, L;Lenggenhager, D;Borrelli, C;Egli, S;Frey, N;Bakker, N;Walker, JA;Kadina, AP;Victorov, DV;Pacesa, M;Kreutzer, S;Kontarakis, Z;Moor, A;Jinek, M;Weissman, D;Stoffel, M;van Boxtel, R;Holden, K;Pardi, N;Th . In vivo adenine base editing of PCSK9 in macaques reduces LDL cholesterol levels
- Weissman, D;Alameh, MG;de Silva, T;Collini, P;Hornsby, H;Brown, R;LaBranche, CC;Edwards, RJ;Sutherland, L;Santra, S;Mansouri, K;Gobeil, S;McDanal, C;Pardi, N;Hengartner, N;Lin, PJC;Tam, Y;Shaw, PA;Lewis, MG;Boesler, C;?ahin, U;Acharya, P;Haynes, BF;Korber, B;Montefiori, DC; . D614G Spike Mutation Increases SARS CoV-2 Susceptibility to Neutralization
- Pandey, RR;Delfino, E;Homolka, D;Roithova, A;Chen, KM;Li, L;Franco, G;V . The Mammalian Cap-Specific m6Am RNA Methyltransferase PCIF1 Regulates Transcript Levels in Mouse Tissues
- Ouranidis, A;Davidopoulou, C;Tashi, RK;Kachrimanis, K; . Pharma 4.0 Continuous mRNA Drug Products Manufacturing
- Mu, Z;Wiehe, K;Saunders, KO;Henderson, R;Cain, DW;Parks, R;Martik, D;Mansouri, K;Edwards, RJ;Newman, A;Lu, X;Xia, SM;Bonsignori, M;Montefiori, D;Han, Q;Venkatayogi, S;Evangelous, T;Wang, Y;Rountree, W;Tam, Y;Barbosa, C;Munir Alam, S;Williams, WB;Pardi, N;Weissman, D;Haynes, BF; . Ability of nucleoside-modified mRNA to encode HIV-1 envelope trimer nanoparticles
- Martinez, DR;Schaefer, A;Leist, SR;De la Cruz, G;West, A;Atochina-Vasserman, EN;Parks, R;Barr, M;Li, D;Yount, B;Saunders, KO;Weissman, D;Haynes, BF;Montgomery, SA;Baric, RS; . Chimeric spike mRNA vaccines protect against sarbecovirus challenge in mice
- Alameh, MG;Tomb . Lipid nanoparticles enhance the efficacy of mRNA and protein subunit vaccines by inducing robust T follicular helper cell and humoral responses